The Veil thins and the time of Samhain approaches. This is an excellent time to turn and focus upon our relationships with our Beloved, Blessed Dead.
We all have Ancestors. Some are our blood. Some are our Spiritual Ancestors. Some are Souls so long ago dead, we will never know their names. Yet – they are still here, within reach. Within relationship. If you have ever been drawn to work with your Ancestors, or perhaps you already have a deep and loving relationship with them – I invite you to join me in gathering and creating an Ancestor Oracle.
The journey we will travel will bring us into new and renewed relationship with our Beloved Dead; we will honour them, bring our relationship with them into the concrete realm, and share in our memories, our love, and our deep bonds. We will search out new Ancestors that want to be loved and honoured, and we will remember our loved ones that have more recently crossed the Veil.
Love and Grief are the same terrain.
We will co-create a tool for communication with our Ancestors, one that can be used upon our altars to honour them, in our meditations when we need connection, or simply when we are in need of their guidance.
Investment – $59/Circle – your choice of date(s) Or $299 for all 6 Circles (+gst)
Location: Online, Zoom
Materials: a list of suggested art materials will be sent out for you to source, however you may create your Ancestor Oracle however you wish.
Each 3 hr Workshop includes:
- Spiritual teachings around Ancestor work and Co-creating with the Beloved Dead
- Guided connection to your Beloved Ancestors waiting for your attention
- Spiritual art making, with suggestions but also artistic freedom for each artist
- Sacred sharing in the Circle for your experience, your insights, your love, and your grief
- An ongoing practice to build your Oracle and the relationship with your Beloved Dead
The Veil is thinning and Samhain approaches. Join us.