You are Welcomed into this Time and this Space. Wander among the Trees, sit by the Water, breathe in the fresh and quiet Air; warm yourself by our Ancestral Fire.
Haven is a place within the Realms of the Worlds – Together we can venture into the lands of Spirit and our Ancestors, dig deep into the mind and Soul, refresh our Selves through healings and journey…
Nourish Your Spirit with Haven
See below for your choice of two styles of Retreats for Women!
* One Day Art & Healing Mini-Retreats
* Annual Summer Healing Retreat Weekend
Art & Healing Min-Retreats for Women
Sink into the Sacred within a Spiritual Art Therapy Retreat Intensive ~ Art, Writing, and Ceremony
An all-day immersion into the warmth of sitting in Circle with Women… We Circle, we Create Art, we Journey, we Drum, we Connect, we Heal. We will always be Held in Haven’s Safe and Sacred space.
Usually offered twice a year, Winter & Fall, Spring Min-Retreats may be coming for 2021!
Keep checking back for updates around the next Art & Healing Mini-Retreat! Spots are limited to create and maintain an intimate Haven for participants.
These retreats are a beautiful and thoughtful gift ~ I am more than willing to create a special and unique gift certificate for you to give to a loved one ❤️
I was just at a retreat that Nikki had put on and it was a wonderful weekend. I highly recommend anyone wanting to do something like that to check her out. ~ S.L.
I attended a woman’s retreat this past weekend and it was amazing! Lots of healing and letting go! Nikki is amazing! Just Do It if you get the opportunity. ~ Y.U.
Beautiful caring ❤ Nikki is amazing at all she does! ~ K. U.
Your Retreat Immersion Includes:
– a specific focus around issues and healing that women face in today’s world (and often have been facing for generations)
– ceremonies to cleanse the space and the energy we each bring in
– art making as a way of communication, and as a pathway of healing
– Shamanic journeys/meditations, which are partly guided and partly held by my drum, to bring participants into their inner world/psyche/spiritual plane
– free writing and journalling
– Circles of women, where we understand and can share our common experience as women who walk the world
– professional facilitation and support by a Professional Art Therapist with spiritual integration (meaning I hold a holistic space, and all spiritual traditions are deemed valid and true to each person. All are welcome)
– all art and creating supplies, with a generous amount to choose from
– tea and coffee service, and usually a light snack. Participants are encouraged to bring their lunches, as there is a fridge, microwave and toaster available
– the sacred space of the studio, which is always held within sacredness (never a mundane space) and holds us in a private and supportive energy
Who: Anyone called to explore their Wounded Self and is ready and willing to walk their Healing Journey. All spiritual and healing traditions welcome and supported.
*All art supplies included *Light finger food will be served, with tea & coffee service
Annual Women’s Healing Weekend Retreat – Now ONLINE
Our Summer Retreat is back again for its 6th year! – Now ONLINE
Here we are. The 6th year we gather in Sacred Sisterhood, yet in true Betwix and Between. The pandemic has brought us into the Cosmic Cocoon where we disintegrate to nothingness, before we can Emerge into the New Dream, the New Weaving.
We will continue to Circle and come to know who we are within the Tribe of Women; and who we are within the Sacred Circle of Divine Feminine Love. We will weave time spent together in virtual circle with time spent together, but apart, in our personal spaces… creating, journeying, and healing in the Collective space we create.
As we shift the annual retreat online, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝. Please get in touch to join us!
This event sells out every year, so make sure to get your registrations in EARLY!
- Alumni Sisters – Registration Opens March 15th
- New Registrations – Opens April 1st
Every year, this retreat runs from Friday night through to Sunday afternoon. (registration fees includes accommodations and meals)
Click for details of the 2020 Healing Retreat:
Woman Weaver ~ Dreaming the World Awake
I have attended two women’s retreats with Nikki Featherstone. She is a truly incredible woman. I feel blessed to have her in my life and assisting me along my journey. The women’s retreats were life-changing experiences that provided a safe environment for growth and connectedness. I have my first art therapy appointment next month. I trust Nikki wholeheartedly and with her I know that I’m safe to release and grow. ~N. S.
Your ALL INCLUSIVE weekend retreat includes:
- Deep, meaningful rituals and ceremonies, facilitated by NKM Featherstone of Haven and Kriket of Shamans Way
- Sacred Women’s Circle and Shamanic Journeying
- Transformative Spiritual Art-making
- Chants/meditation/breath work/drumming circles
- Bonfire, drumming & dancing (in your personal space)
- Personal time for reflection and integrating