You are Welcomed into this Time and this Space. Wander among the Trees, sit by the Water, breathe in the fresh and quiet Air; warm yourself by our Ancestral Fire.
Haven is a place within the Realms of the Worlds – Together we can venture into the lands of Spirit and our Ancestors, dig deep into the mind and Soul, refresh our Selves through healings and journey…
Nourish Your Spirit with Haven
See below for your choice of two styles of Retreats for Women!
* One Day Art & Healing Mini-Retreats
* Annual Summer Healing Retreat Weekend
Art & Healing Min-Retreats for Women
Sink into the Sacred within a Spiritual Art Therapy Retreat Intensive ~ Art, Writing, and Ceremony
An all-day immersion into the warmth of sitting in Circle with Women… We Circle, we Create Art, we Journey, we Drum, we Connect, we Heal. We will always be Held in Haven’s Safe and Sacred space.
Usually offered twice a year, Winter & Fall, Check Back for Autumn 2021!
Keep checking back for updates around the next Art & Healing Mini-Retreat! Spots are limited to create and maintain an intimate Haven for participants.
These retreats are a beautiful and thoughtful gift ~ I am more than willing to create a special and unique gift certificate for you to give to a loved one ❤️
I was just at a retreat that Nikki had put on and it was a wonderful weekend. I highly recommend anyone wanting to do something like that to check her out. ~ S.L.
I attended a woman’s retreat this past weekend and it was amazing! Lots of healing and letting go! Nikki is amazing! Just Do It if you get the opportunity. ~ Y.U.
Beautiful caring ❤ Nikki is amazing at all she does! ~ K. U.
Your Retreat Immersion Includes:
– a specific focus around issues and healing that women face in today’s world (and often have been facing for generations)
– ceremonies to cleanse the space and the energy we each bring in
– art making as a way of communication, and as a pathway of healing
– Shamanic journeys/meditations, which are partly guided and partly held by my drum, to bring participants into their inner world/psyche/spiritual plane
– free writing and journalling
– Circles of women, where we understand and can share our common experience as women who walk the world
– professional facilitation and support by a Professional Art Therapist with spiritual integration (meaning I hold a holistic space, and all spiritual traditions are deemed valid and true to each person. All are welcome)
– all art and creating supplies, with a generous amount to choose from
– tea and coffee service, and usually a light snack. Participants are encouraged to bring their lunches, as there is a fridge, microwave and toaster available
– the sacred space of the studio, which is always held within sacredness (never a mundane space) and holds us in a private and supportive energy
Who: Anyone called to explore their Wounded Self and is ready and willing to walk their Healing Journey. All spiritual and healing traditions welcome and supported.
*All art supplies included *Light finger food will be served, with tea & coffee service
Annual Women’s Healing Weekend Retreat – Transformed
Our Summer Retreat, facilitated by Nikki Featherstone and the most amazing Kriket Shaman, ran sold out for 7 straight years ~ 7 Cycles of healing, circling, and coming to know who we are within the Tribe of Women and the Sacred Circle of Divine Feminine Love. With Kriket’s sudden passing, this Cycle of 7 years has ended, and a new Cycle begins in 2022.
The annual Women’s Healing Retreat will continue, with a new way; a new location, a new focus, and a new Vision. Nikki is opening to this very Vision through the Dreamtime, and news of the 2022 retreat will be announced in the early Spring – So check back for details or add your name to the Emailing List!
Snapshot of the Past ~ Click for details of the 2020 Healing Retreat:
Woman Weaver ~ Dreaming the World Awake
I have attended two women’s retreats with Nikki Featherstone. She is a truly incredible woman. I feel blessed to have her in my life and assisting me along my journey. The women’s retreats were life-changing experiences that provided a safe environment for growth and connectedness. I have my first art therapy appointment next month. I trust Nikki wholeheartedly and with her I know that I’m safe to release and grow. ~N. S.
Your weekend retreat includes:
- Deep, meaningful rituals and ceremonies
- Sacred Women’s Circle and Shamanic Journeying
- Transformative Spiritual Art-making
- Chants/meditation/breath work/drumming circles
- Bonfire, drumming & dancing (in your personal space)
- Personal time for reflection and integrating