*Prices are subject to change without notice*
This website is designed for adults and should be used by humans who have reached the age of majority in their location. Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contained on this page is subject to change at any time.
Soul Haven Membership
Monthly and Annual Subscriptions will automatically renew unless you cancel prior to your renewal date. You can change or cancel your Subscription at any time by contacting Haven directly, or by clicking on the link in the WordPress email you received when you signed up. Haven will not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods; if you cancel your subscription, you will not be refunded or credited any portions of your last paid subscription fee; however, you will be able to access your Membership to the end of your subscription period. Haven may cancel your subscription on 30 days notice, unless a breach of Terms and Conditions by the Member is discovered, whereas Haven will cancel your subscription without notice. Discounts offered as part of Membership plans are only applicable while the Membership is active.
Please note we require 24 hours notice for workshop cancellation. The fee is non-refundable, but if the spot can be filled, credit, less an admin fee, will be given.
Individual & Closed Art Therapy:
Cancellation of individual appointments are required a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, otherwise the client agrees to pay the fee of the scheduled appointment.
Closed Group Art Therapy fees are by preregistration and are non-refundable. Credit, less an admin fee, may be given if spot is filled.
Cancellations can be communicated by phone and/or voicemail at 780-678-6223.
This membership site and the content presented here is not intended as a substitute for the medical recommendations of physicians, mental health professionals, or other health-care providers. Rather, it is intended to offer information to help the participant or member cooperate with physicians, mental health professionals, and health-care providers in a mutual quest for optimal well-being. We advise participants and members to carefully review and understand the ideas presented and to seek the advice of a qualified professional before attempting to use them.
We accept E-mail Money Transfer and PayPal as payment options for all payments that are not directly through the website, in which we use Stripe Payments. Email Money Transfer is only for Canadian residents; please refer to your bank of choice for details around their privacy policies.
G.S.T. is applicable to all orders and services. Taxes are not applicable to US or International orders
Privacy & Data Collection
Psychotherapy – Privileged Information
Psychotherapy clients’ information is gathered offline/not through the website and kept confidential outside of the legal limits to confidentially in Alberta, Canada: Nikki Featherstone is a Registered Canadian Art Therapist (RCAT) with the Canadian Art Therapy Association. All clients sign agreement that their sessions may be shared with another RCAT for consultation purposes, with their identifying information kept anonymous. The other limits to confidentiality are:
• there is a threat of bodily harm to self or others
• there is indication of child and/or elder abuse
• the information is requested by subpoena for court purposes
Note: Any and all electronic communications cannot be guaranteed 100% secure; client’s understand the risk if using them for sharing their information, including the use of email, text and cell phone calls.
Information WordPress.com Collects About Visitors to Their Sites
WordPress.com collects information about visitors to our Users’ Sites in a few different ways–we collect certain information that the visitors provide to the Site, we collect some information automatically, and we collect any information that our Users provide to us about their visitors.
Information a Visitor Provides to a Site
Information that visitors provide directly to the website, which primarily happens when visitors type into a text field on a Site, like a comment field or a sign-up form:
Here are the most common ways in which a visitor directly provides information to a Site:
- Follower and Subscriber Information: When a visitor signs up to follow or subscribe to a Site using Jetpack or WordPress.com, we collect the sign-up information requested by the Site, which typically includes an email address.
- Site Comments: When a visitor leaves a comment on a Site, we collect that comment, and other information that the visitor provides along with the comment, such as the visitor’s name and email address.
- Crowdsignal Survey Responses: When a visitor completes a poll, quiz, or other type of survey prepared by a User via Crowdsignal.com, we collect the visitor’s responses to those surveys, and other information that the survey owner requires for a poll/quiz/survey response, like an e-mail address.
- Order and Shipment Information: If a visitor orders something from a Site using our store and ecommerce features available through WordPress.com or Jetpack (including WooCommerce Shipping & Tax), we may collect information to process that order, such as credit card and billing information, and an address for shipping the package along to the recipient and calculating applicable taxes. We may also use this information for other purposes on behalf of our Users–for example, to send marketing and other communications from our Users to their customers, and to provide our User with analytics information about their ecommerce site (e.g., the number of orders from particular geographic areas).
- Other Information Entered on the Site: We may also collect other information that a visitor enters on the Site–such as a contact form submission, a search query, or Site registration.
Information WordPress.com Automatically Collects from the Site
WordPress.com also automatically collects some information about visitors to a Site. We’ve listed examples below:
- Technical Data from a Visitor’s Computer and Etcetera: We collect the information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available about visitors to a Site, such as the IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Visitor Interactions: We collect information about a visitor’s interactions with a Site, including the “likes” and “ratings” left by visitors to a Site using WordPress.com or Jetpack.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, tally for our Users how many people visit their Sites from certain geographic regions. If you’d like, you can read more about our Site Stats feature for WordPress.com sites and Jetpack sites.
- Akismet Commenter Information: We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address…oh, and the comment itself, of course).
- Crowdsignal Response Information: We collect information about visitors who respond to a Crowdsignal survey. The information that we collect typically includes IP address, browser type, operating system, user agent, and the web page last visited.
- Intense Debate Commenter Information: We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Intense Debate service. The information that we collect depends on how the User sets up Intense Debate for the Site, but typically includes the IP address and account information on the Site, along with the comment.
- Jetpack Site Activity: We collect visitor activities related to the management of the Site, such as login attempts/actions and comment submission and management actions. For more information, please see the Jetpack Privacy Center.
For more information on how WordPress.com uses visitor information: https://automattic.com/privacy-notice/
How Haven Uses Your Non-Privileged Information
Your information allows Haven to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest you.
Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and administer your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Process payments or refunds; and
- Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in; and
- Interact with you via social media; and
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website; and
- Deliver targeted advertising; and
- Request feedback from you; and
- Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings; and
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
- Administer contests or giveaways; and
- Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Haven by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to you.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including images of original artwork, are the sole property of Haven, Copyright © 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Right To Refuse
Haven reserves the right to refuse service or cancel any orders placed, at any time prior to shipping the order out, for any reason.