You are Welcomed into this Time and this Space. Wander among the Trees, sit by the Water, breathe in the fresh and quiet Air; warm yourself by our Ancestral Fire.
Haven is a place within the Realms of the Worlds – Together we can venture into the lands of Spirit and our Ancestors, dig deep into the mind and Soul, refresh our Selves through healings and journey…
Nourish Your Spirit with Haven
Art & Healing Min-Retreats for Women
Sink into the Sacred within a Spiritual Art Therapy Retreat Intensive ~ Art, Writing, and Ceremony
An all-day immersion into the warmth of sitting in Circle with Women… We Circle, we Create Art, we Journey, we Drum, we Connect, we Heal. We will always be Held in Haven’s Safe and Sacred space.
Offered twice a year, Winter & Fall (please contact for details)
* Winter Retreat 2020 scheduled for February 22nd – see the FB event for details!
Spots are limited to create and maintain an intimate Haven for participants.
These retreats are a beautiful and thoughtful gift ~ I am more than willing to create a special and unique gift certificate for you to give to a loved one ❤️
I was just at a retreat that Nikki had put on and it was a wonderful weekend. I highly recommend anyone wanting to do something like that to check her out. ~ S.L.
I attended a woman’s retreat this past weekend and it was amazing! Lots of healing and letting go! Nikki is amazing! Just Do It if you get the opportunity. ~ Y.U.
Beautiful caring ❤ Nikki is amazing at all she does! ~ K. U.
Your Retreat Immersion Includes:
– a specific focus around issues and healing that women face in today’s world (and often have been facing for generations)
– ceremonies to cleanse the space and the energy we each bring in
– art making as a way of communication, and as a pathway of healing
– Shamanic journeys/meditations, which are partly guided and partly held by my drum, to bring participants into their inner world/psyche/spiritual plane
– free writing and journalling
– Circles of women, where we understand and can share our common experience as women who walk the world
– professional facilitation and support by a Professional Art Therapist with spiritual integration (meaning I hold a holistic space, and all spiritual traditions are deemed valid and true to each person. All are welcome)
– all art and creating supplies, with a generous amount to choose from
– tea and coffee service, and usually a light snack. Participants are encouraged to bring their lunches, as there is a fridge, microwave and toaster available
– the sacred space of the studio, which is always held within sacredness (never a mundane space) and holds us in a private and supportive energy
Who: Anyone called to explore their Wounded Self and is ready and willing to walk their Healing Journey. All spiritual and healing traditions welcome and supported.
*All art supplies included *Light finger food will be served, with tea & coffee service
Annual Women’s Healing Weekend Retreat
Our Summer Retreat is back again for its 5th year! This event sells out every year, so make sure to get your registrations in EARLY!
- Alumni Sisters – Registration Opens March 15th
- New Registrations – Opens April 1st
Every year, this retreat runs from Friday night through to Sunday afternoon. (registration fees includes accommodations and meals)
Click for details of the 2019 Healing Retreat:
Woman Returning ~ Finding the Pathway Home
I have attended two women’s retreats with Nikki Featherstone. She is a truly incredible woman. I feel blessed to have her in my life and assisting me along my journey. The women’s retreats were life-changing experiences that provided a safe environment for growth and connectedness. I have my first art therapy appointment next month. I trust Nikki wholeheartedly and with her I know that I’m safe to release and grow. ~N. S.
Your ALL INCLUSIVE weekend retreat includes:
- Deep, meaningful rituals and ceremonies, facilitated by NKM Featherstone of Haven and Kriket of Shamans Way
- Transformative Spiritual Art-making
- Chants/meditation/breath work/drumming circles
- Bonfire, drumming & dancing
- Personal time for reflection and integrating
- All meals, from Friday supper to Sunday lunch, 24hr access to snacks and beverages
- Shared accommodations at the beautiful River Lodge Retreat, overlooking the North Saskatchewan River and located on 55 wooded acres; the property has numerous trails for walking and meditation, and is only 40 minutes West of Edmonton